Just about anything you could want to know about life in Elizabethan England is found in Maggie Secara’s book, Life in Elizabethan England – A Compendium of Common Knowledge. Food, clothing, manners, religion, occupations … it’s all in there. Here, for your reading pleasure and edification is a link to the entire book. Enjoy!Read More...
Time Until The Festival Beginsweeks01days04hours14minutes31seconds24
- The Shakespeare Book
- Faire Names For English Folk
- How To Disguise Your Portable Pavilion for Renaissance Faires and Medieval Events
- Good English Ale
- More Fun Language Tips
- Costuming For The Renaissance Festival
- How To Use Thee and Thou
- Money in Elizabethan England
- Elizabethan Cookery
- Life In Elizabethan England
- Common Sayings We Got From Shakespeare
- ATMs On Site
- Knight Tournaments: Fatality or Fame?
- Food & Cooking In The Renaissance
- Where Are The Renaissance Faires?
- What’s In A Name? Finding Your Renaissance Alter Ego
- Renaissance and Tudor Festivals
- Renaissance Faire Costumes – Were There Any Women Pirates in Renaissance England?
- If You’re Planning to Attend a Renaissance Fair But Are Wondering About What to Wear?
- Renaissance Festival Jewelry And Its Significance