The Central Coast Renaissance Festival will turn San Luis Obispo’s Laguna Lake Park into a Renaissance village on July 16 & 17. This is truly the most unique summer festival in San Luis Obispo County. So what should you expect? From the moment you arrive you’ll see folks dressed quite a bit differently from today’s […]Read More...
Custom Faire Pins Now Available
YOU WERE THERE. Wear your custom pin with pride. $10 + $3.50 shipping.
- 14 Tips To Have A Magical Visit To The Central Coast Renaissance Festival
- The Shakespeare Book
- Faire Names For English Folk
- How To Disguise Your Portable Pavilion for Renaissance Faires and Medieval Events
- Good English Ale
- More Fun Language Tips
- Costuming For The Renaissance Festival
- How To Use Thee and Thou
- Money in Elizabethan England
- Elizabethan Cookery
- Life In Elizabethan England
- Common Sayings We Got From Shakespeare
- ATMs On Site
- Knight Tournaments: Fatality or Fame?
- Food & Cooking In The Renaissance
- Where Are The Renaissance Faires?
- What’s In A Name? Finding Your Renaissance Alter Ego
- Renaissance and Tudor Festivals
- Renaissance Faire Costumes – Were There Any Women Pirates in Renaissance England?
- If You’re Planning to Attend a Renaissance Fair But Are Wondering About What to Wear?