You have to wonder what people ate and how food was prepared in the Renaissance. Of course they didn’t go around munching on turkey legs like we see at modern Renaissance Faires; turkeys came from the new world and didn’t exist in Europe. Food was obviously of fairly good quality or we wouldn’t be here […]Read More...
Hours Are 10 AM - 6 PM (5 PM Sunday)weeks22days04hours05minutes23seconds13
- The Shakespeare Book
- Faire Names For English Folk
- How To Disguise Your Portable Pavilion for Renaissance Faires and Medieval Events
- Good English Ale
- More Fun Language Tips
- Costuming For The Renaissance Festival
- How To Use Thee and Thou
- Money in Elizabethan England
- Elizabethan Cookery
- Life In Elizabethan England
- Common Sayings We Got From Shakespeare
- ATMs On Site
- Knight Tournaments: Fatality or Fame?
- Food & Cooking In The Renaissance
- Where Are The Renaissance Faires?
- What’s In A Name? Finding Your Renaissance Alter Ego
- Renaissance and Tudor Festivals
- Renaissance Faire Costumes – Were There Any Women Pirates in Renaissance England?
- If You’re Planning to Attend a Renaissance Fair But Are Wondering About What to Wear?
- Renaissance Festival Jewelry And Its Significance